Perfect White Skin Whitening Tablet-Anti-Aging
- Yeast extract is the common name for various forms of processed yeast products that are used as food additives or flavorings.
- Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino-acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-Cysteine) and L-Methionine from which L-Cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
- Polyphenols extracted from apples are also showing promise in treating male pattern baldness, improving skin disorders and preventing allergic reactions.
- The grape seed extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC).
- Astaxanthin is a natural extract of dried Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae, rich in the red carotenoid pigment astaxanthin.
- Haematococcus has never been associated with any toxicity in the reported literature or in field studies and numerous animal and human studies lend support to its safety