Perfect White Skin Whitening Tablet-Anti-Aging
- Yeast extract is the common name for various forms of processed yeast products that are used as food additives or flavorings.
- Cysteine is a conditionally essential amino acid, one of only three sulfur-containing amino-acids, the others being taurine (which can be produced from L-Cysteine) and L-Methionine from which L-Cysteine can be produced in the body by a multi-step process.
- Polyphenols extracted from apples are also showing promise in treating male pattern baldness, improving skin disorders and preventing allergic reactions.
- The grape seed extract is a natural plant substance that has a concentrated source of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC).
- Astaxanthin is a natural extract of dried Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae, rich in the red carotenoid pigment astaxanthin.
- Haematococcus has never been associated with any toxicity in the reported literature or in field studies and numerous animal and human studies lend support to its safety
You may also like…